Choosing A Realtor
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the Knoxville real estate market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a Realtor:
How to choose a Realtor
- Look for a full-time agent. Especially one who has experience completing numerous transactions and is able to provide several references.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are wanting to live in?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends. If you are going to choose an agent who is only part time be prepared to experience a lack of communication between the two of you.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent who you feel comfortable with, can like and can trust.
- Choose a Knoxville Realtor who will negotiate the best possible price for a home you like. Do not just buy a home because you like the looks of it. Make sure the home is priced within market value so you can sale the home in the future.
Call The Goswitz Team with eXp Realty to help find your dream home. The Goswitz Team has a combined 65 plus years of real estate experience and have sold thousands of homes in the Knoxville area. Visit their youtube channel to see virtual tours of Knoxville homes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQeCBPc_0tgzlhNhM42HHQ?view_as=subscriber